Books can be checked out from the Verdugo Library during the library's open hours.
Please see a librarian if you need assistance with finding a book in our collection. Students, staff, and faculty may also place holds for books in OneSearch; see below for more information.
Students and employees can now place a hold on books at the Verdugo Library and pick them up during the library's open hours.
3. Enter your Canvas username and password.
4. When you are signed in, your name will appear in the top right corner.
5. When you have found a book you would like to borrow, select Request.
6. The Request form will display. Click Send Request.
7. This message will appear after you have submitted the request:
Your request was successfully placed. You will receive an email to your GCC email address from the Library Circ Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) when the book is ready to be picked up.
8. An email will be sent to the email address you provided within 3 business days stating that the book is ready to be picked up! To pick up the book, head to the Circulation Desk during the library's open hours.
Glendale Community College | 1500 North Verdugo Road, Glendale, California 91208 | Tel: 818.240.1000
GCC Home © 2023 - Glendale Community College. All Rights Reserved.