1. Travel adapter for your laptops and mobile devices.
2. Phone - Contact your phone carrier to ask about international plans. If you don't go with your carrier's international plan, you will need to purchase a SIM card for your phone once we get to Armenia. This is important so we can always have a way to contact you!
3. Before we leave, download: Whatsapp (for calls and texting), Google Maps (to use in Yerevan), and gg (for taxi service).
Join our class in Whatsapp:
4. What to pack (check your airline for luggage size/weight limits!)
3. Cash (approx. $400) - U.S. Dollars can be converted very easily at Exchange shops scattered throughout the city.
4. Pharmaceutical Drugs, particularly motion sickness medication if you are prone to motion sickness on busses driving down winding roads.
5. Travel Insurance - go to squaremouth.com. Select filters: Medical Evacuation $100,000 or more and Emergency Medical $100,000 or more.
Glendale Community College | 1500 North Verdugo Road, Glendale, California 91208 | Tel: 818.240.1000
GCC Home © 2023 - Glendale Community College. All Rights Reserved.