Skip to Main Content
Research Topic: Climate Change
Search for a Peer-Reviewed article on Climate Change.
- For this activity, we will be using the ProQuest database.
- Use Climate Change as a first keyword and California for the Location field and click on Search.
- Select the Peer-reviewed limiter
- Select Scholarly Journals and then select Last 5 Years from the Publication date.
- Locate a Peer-reviewed article and make sure it is an original article and not a commentary/editorial. Then, open up the article and go over the characteristics.
Welcome to the Library!
This guide will help you complete the Using Peer-Reviewed Sources workshop. In the workshop, you will learn to:
Glendale Community College | 1500 North Verdugo Road, Glendale, California 91208 | Tel: 818.240.1000
GCC Home © 2023 - Glendale Community College. All Rights Reserved.