We are happy to offer community members borrowing privileges for most print books available in the GCC Library collection.
Who Can Apply for a Community Card?
Applying for a Community Library Card
Complete the application online or print the application to return to the library.
Please bring the following documentation:
- Current California I.D or driver's license and
- Proof of current residence or employment within Glendale Community College District (one of the following):
- Utility bill (from the most recent month)
- Pay stub (within last month)
Community Card Services
As a Community Card member, you will have access to the following library services:
- Borrow a total of five regular circulating items at a time
- Regular circulating items are limited to print books and audio CDs and exclude devices and textbooks currently used in GCC classes.
- Items are loaned for a two-week borrowing period.
- Renew items up to two times. Each renewal is for two weeks. Items with a hold request may not be renewed.
- After reaching the renewal limit, members will need to wait one day before rechecking out the item(s).
Community Card membership expires one year from the activation date. Membership renewals must be done in person, and two forms of identification must be provided.
*Membership is available only to those who live or work within the Glendale Community College District.