Skip to Main Content
The library has 76 PC computers that are available for public use. Each computer:
- Has Windows 10
- Has internet connection
- Has Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe PDF Reader
- Can send documents to print to any of our print release stations
- Does not require users to login
- Deletes all saved data after restarting. Students are encouraged to use USB flash drives, email, or cloud storage to retrieve and save documents.
WiFi is free at the library and does not require a password.
- Choose the “GCC Wireless” network
- Open a web browser & accept the terms of usage
- WiFi connection will time out after approximately 15 minutes of being idle
- All users of the library’s computers, mobile devices, and internet are expected to adhere to the college’s Information Technology Usage Policy.
Laptops and Devices
The library offers a wide selection of devices for students to checkout. Click here for more information.
The Library may provide earbud headphones in emergency situations. Please ask at the Circulation Desk.
- Headphones are meant for emergencies only; they will not be given out more than once per student.
- Headphones are on a first come, first served basis and as supplies last
Charging Cable and Adapter
Lightning cables, micro USB cables, and USB C cables plus adapters are available for check out at the Circulation Desk. Only students who are currently enrolled may borrow these items.
- Cable and adapter are borrowed for 2 hours.
- May be renewed up to 2 additional hours from initial due time.
- Lost and damaged fines apply.
Glendale Community College | 1500 North Verdugo Road, Glendale, California 91208 | Tel: 818.240.1000
GCC Home © 2023 - Glendale Community College. All Rights Reserved.