To get pre and post quiz results for your students, go to the IC@GCC Instructor's page
(contact Zo for username/password)
1. Click on "Assessment Results" from the IC@GCC Instructor's page
2. Select which quiz you want to retrieve results of.
3. Search for your last name (you can also search for course/workshop name, or student ID number to check on specific students)
4. Browse results after you click "Go" - you can see students' total from this screen in the "result" column, and a link to their individual responses (to each question) next to it.
5. To dowload the results, you have the option of Dowload select responses, or Download all responses in a CSV (speadsheet type file)
NOTE: If using SCORM packages in Moodle, your students' grades will register in your Moodle gradebook.
Site Map |
Maps & Parking |
Glendale Community College | 1500 North Verdugo Road, Glendale, California 91208 | Tel: 818.240.1000 |
GCC Home © 2017- Glendale Community College. All Rights Reserved. | POLICE